SOCOM Wide Mission Support (SWMS) Group B Prime
With a SWMS Group B Award, CASE looks forward to providing global Special Operations Forces (SOF) with support services in the following areas:
- Training and Education
GSA Alliant Small Business (SB) Prime
- CASE currently holds the Alliant SB SIN for IT Services and IT Service Based Solutions.
- GSA Alliant SB (ASB) is open to all US Government Customers.
- The ASB IDIQ expires February 2, 2019, and task orders may extend up to five years beyond.
- ASB has the same access fee as GSA Schedules, 0.75 percent contract access fee.
- Terminology utilized in ASB contracts aligns with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA)
- To learn how to access us through GSA Alliant SB, check out the Ordering Guide found here.
SPAWAR Pillars SB Prime
Cyber Intelligence and Information Operations (CI2O)
Contract # N6523613D4965
- CI2O delivers the capabilities to operate, secure and defend the network and data in support of the warfighter’s mission. This includes a close coupling between engineering, development and operational services focused on computer network defense, computer network exploitation, and computer network attack. These efforts are intended to enable U.S. forces to maneuver in the cyber domain while denying the adversary’s ability to maneuver in this domain.
Transport and Computing Infrastructure (TCI)
Contract # N6523613D4874
- TCI encompasses the emerging environment in networking and computing. This includes all the utility components required to establish data centers and server hosting environments including large server virtualization environments, distributed processing, and data storage. TCI efforts include the large scale engineering required to field commodity/commercial computing and network devices and software in a military shipboard and shore environment.