The mission of the Chenega Corporation (cheh-nee’-gah) is to succeed by delivering high-quality services to our customers and wisely investing profits in assisting Shareholders on their journey to economic and social self-sufficiency. We achieve our mission through actions taken on behalf of the company and for our shareholders as follows:
- Engage in responsible business in an innovative, competitive, progressive manner to provide for long-term corporate stability.
- Attract, develop, compensate, reward, and retain a world-class workforce focused on customer service and guided by Chenega’s value system.
- Acknowledge the many opportunities and successes bestowed on the Chenega people and this corporation.
- Assist the broader family of native and disadvantaged small businesses by promoting their development and engaging in responsible business pursuits with them.
- Preserve and protect Chenega Corporation lands for future generations.
- Protect the rights, livelihood and cultural heritage of our Native people.
- Underwrite comprehensive cultural, societal, and community activities.
- Provide services to current and future Chenega Corporation Shareholders, including education, training, employment and development to foster individual growth and well being.