Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS) is exhibiting at the 2023 Air Force Contracting Summit in Destin-Miramar Beach, Florida, on February 7-8, 2023.
This year the Summit will be held at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa, which is a prized location because it is close to Eglin AFB, Tyndall AFB, and USAF Hurlburt Field.
The Defense Leadership Forum (DLF) hosts the hybrid every year and brings together Air Force Command & Base Officials, Contracting Officers, Contracting Experts, Financing Sources, and Business Leaders nationwide. This year, the Summit will focus on a variety of topics and information, including:
- Air Force FY2023 Budget – Major Procurement Developments
- Air Force Mission & Contracting Priorities for Aircraft, Air Warfare, Armaments, Avionics, Logistics, Facilities, Energy, Construction, Technology, Health, and more!
- Air Force ‘Base of the Future’ and Energy Resilience Opportunities
- Other Advance Tech Rapid Acquisition Programs
- U.S. Space Force Developments & Contracting Priorities
- New Pentagon and Air Force Cyber Protection/Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Strategies
- Multi-Year Contract Vehicles – Prime Contractor & Small Business Tracks
- Small Business Access to Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Teaming, Subcontracting, & Mentor Protégé Opportunities
- Public and Private Financing Sources
- Small Business Resources
Learn more about the event and register here:
2023 Air Force Contracting Summit
About Defense Leadership Forum
The Defense Leadership Forum (DLF) is a public service organization bringing together Congressional leaders, Pentagon officials, military base commanders, and business representatives to identify the best solutions to defend the United States. The DFL works closely with Congress; the Pentagon; CONUS military bases; federal, state, and local government officials; industry; nonprofit organizations; and professional associations.