Kapsuun Group (KG) is sponsoring the 2021 Southwest Defense Contracting Summit in San Antonio, Texas on April 6-7th, 2021. The event is a hybrid event being held both virtually and in-person.
Date: Tuesday April 6-7th
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, 420 West Market Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
After cancellation in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Southwest Defense Contracting Summit will come back for it’s 2nd year and bring together more than 400 prime contractors, subcontractors, military officials, contracting officials, financing experts, and defense agencies in order to provide the latest information regarding all things defense contracting. Topics that will be covered at the event including but not limited to:
- Army Mission & Contracting Priorities
- Air Force Mission & Contracting Priorities
- Innovative Acquisition Programs
- Military Base Commanders Panel – Base Contracting Opportunities
- Major Combat Systems – Supply Chain Opportunities
- Southwest Region Military Construction (MILCON) & Base Rebuilding Contracts
- Installation Innovation Partnerships
- Military Cyber Challenges & Procurement Priorities
- Military Healthcare/Medical Programs & Contracts
- Financing Resources
- Teaming Arrangements Between Prime Contractors and Subcontractors
For more information about the 2021 SW Defense Contracting Summit, click here.
About the Defense Leadership Forum.
The Defense Leadership Forum is a public service organization bringing together Congressional leaders, Pentagon officials, military base commanders, and business representatives to identify the best solutions to defend the United States.