Chenega Technical Innovations, LLC (CTI) is proud to support the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Systems Center (NSSC) in Natick, MA. Together with the U.S. Army, CTI embodies NSSC’s vision of “One team committed to soldier success.”
On a day to day basis, employees on the CTI team at Natick are responsible for providing a range of IT solutions empowering the NSSC as the Army’s one-stop soldier support center. The NSSC is responsible for researching, developing, fielding, and managing food, clothing, shelters, airdrop systems, and other soldier support items.
CTI IT services and solutions to Natick include
- Systems integration and testing;
- Configuration management (hardware and software);
- Infrastructure management;
- Network administration;
- Service Desk support, touch labor support, and end-user support;
- Installs, moves, adds, and changes, desktop/laptop/server and printer support;
- Information and network security services;
- Network accreditation support;
- Support for Commercial off-the-shelf, Government-off–the-shelf and local unique software and databases, application development and administration, relational database management, system administration, development and administration of web applications, Information Assurance (IA) Compliance and Policy support, and mission network administration.
The Natick Mission: One Team advancing innovative technology for Today and Tomorrow.